TeamDesuMatch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fml need a place where i can download anime to phone

3 posters

Go down

fml need a place where i can download anime to phone Empty fml need a place where i can download anime to phone

Post by AkaiTenshi February 1st 2012, 3:55 am

Like anime4iphone... but one that updated faster.. I can't watch animus on my clouted anymore... cuz of no computer... and ps3 doesnt have flash10 plus. If I have to deal with the BS upload times at a4ip I guess I will.QQ
AkaiTenshi
AkaiTenshi
Forum God

http://thatonegraphicsdude.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

fml need a place where i can download anime to phone Empty Re: fml need a place where i can download anime to phone

Post by Suizide February 1st 2012, 9:35 am

Sad
Suizide
Suizide
Forum God

Back to top Go down

fml need a place where i can download anime to phone Empty Re: fml need a place where i can download anime to phone

Post by SF-Pantsu February 1st 2012, 7:07 pm

anime4iphone would be Godly if it was updated regularly. I can't find any other site to stream on the mobile that compares to anime4iphone so you might be dealing with their horrendous update times.

SF-Pantsu
SF-Pantsu
ちゃんとパンツ入ってるか~
ちゃんとパンツ入ってるか~

Back to top Go down

Post by AkaiTenshi February 2nd 2012, 4:28 pm

Gay fagatory. I want amagami nao.also means I can't watch GC in HD anymore. I hate this shit
AkaiTenshi
AkaiTenshi
Forum God

http://thatonegraphicsdude.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down