TeamDesuMatch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Time Killing - How did you get your IGN/How much WAGL/FAGL does it have?

+7
SF-Pantsu
Yuki
Baka
ozzym8
Careyious
le reddit maymays
Nett[le]s
11 posters

Go down

More Time Killing - How did you get your IGN/How much WAGL/FAGL does it have? Empty More Time Killing - How did you get your IGN/How much WAGL/FAGL does it have?

Post by Nett[le]s July 28th 2011, 4:20 am

To calculate WAGL/FAGL Values, check out this thread:
https://desumatch.forumotion.com/t129-how-ca-works-episode-1-names

Yeah, I saw that thread on the Noxen Forums and I lost the email to my alt so I can't go posting on there D:
Anyhoo, regale me with the tales of your IGNs.

I guess I'll start, though 90% of you have heard this story by now.

pwnag3igor - In middle school, my friend started calling me Igor (Like the mad scientist's hunchbacked assistant) due to my tendency to slouch at my desk. 12-year-old me affixed a pwnag3 at the beginning because, as you know, 12-year-old me was the best gamer in the fucking world, and it stuck until I realized that the name lacked class.

+1 WAGL +2 FAGL

j00seif00d0 - Last summer, I needed an alt to troll Vaddamm and the spammers off the forums (and it worked to some extent). I went through a lot of effort making this the ultimate troll account, boosting its in-game KDR off of Clouds, LastBreasts, Jay, and Erik to 69, as you can see in my sig.
The name comes from the Americanized pronunciation of Yusei Fudou, which is pronounced like "you say foo doe." Since j00 is pronounced like "you," I thought it was pretty funneh.
More Time Killing - How did you get your IGN/How much WAGL/FAGL does it have? 392778-179794-yusei-fudo_large
+5 WAGL -5 FAGL

joosei - Renamed my main after my alt, problem?
WAGL/FAGL neutral.

jooseizon SENRYAKU (current forum name)

SEIZON SENRYAKUUUUUUU
More Time Killing - How did you get your IGN/How much WAGL/FAGL does it have? Cd116ba7de146895ad1e6db34d51d842f60000fc_full
WAGL/FAGL does not apply.
Nett[le]s
Nett[le]s
Leader of Pantsu

https://desumatch.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

More Time Killing - How did you get your IGN/How much WAGL/FAGL does it have? Empty Re: More Time Killing - How did you get your IGN/How much WAGL/FAGL does it have?

Post by le reddit maymays July 28th 2011, 4:22 am

The world blows. I fap to Koreans. Everyone blows me.

Fagx9000
waglprahalldaybrah

le reddit maymays
hurr i'm a hoers

Back to top Go down

More Time Killing - How did you get your IGN/How much WAGL/FAGL does it have? Empty Re: More Time Killing - How did you get your IGN/How much WAGL/FAGL does it have?

Post by Careyious July 28th 2011, 6:17 am

A while ago I decided to write a novel as a bit of a hobby. So about 3 chapters in, I realised that the character's name blew so I needed a replacement. So I decided to discard the conventional names, the names that are just words that have been google translated, and plagiarized ones and go with something uniquely mine. And then... this story is awful, but you get the gist of it, so I ended up with: "Careyious Veritas" then I just dropped the Veritas due to Nexon's 15 character limit and presto, we have "Careyious" and it has a grand total of: 0.5 WAGL 2 FAGL. Wut is this...

Last edited by Carey on July 28th 2011, 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Careyious
Careyious
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by ozzym8 July 28th 2011, 6:43 am

jooseizon SENRYAKU wrote: I lost the email to my alt
sorry. :S
ozzym8
ozzym8
God of Spammers

Back to top Go down

Post by le reddit maymays July 28th 2011, 6:44 am

fwendo'12ach wrote:
jooseizon SENRYAKU wrote: I lost the email to my alt
sorry. :S

I lost the username to my first account and my second one got billingpp bant hur dur herp.

le reddit maymays
hurr i'm a hoers

Back to top Go down

Post by Nett[le]s July 28th 2011, 7:31 am

ohya, Kips got the best deal on NX
>drop a few hundred dollars on NX, have some lulz, chargeback and no net loss
Nett[le]s
Nett[le]s
Leader of Pantsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Nett[le]s July 28th 2011, 7:33 am

Carey wrote:Careyious, 0.5 WAGL 2 FAGL. Wut is this...
WHERE NAME COME FROM FEG
Nett[le]s
Nett[le]s
Leader of Pantsu

Back to top Go down

Post by le reddit maymays July 28th 2011, 7:36 am

jooseizon SENRYAKU wrote:ohya, Kips got the best deal on NX
>drop a few hundred dollars on NX, have some lulz, chargeback and no net loss

All the NX I bought was prepaid cards.

Nexon just blows.

le reddit maymays
hurr i'm a hoers

Back to top Go down

Post by Baka July 28th 2011, 11:37 am

Baka_Saito: WAGL: +0.5; FAGL: Neutral.
Baka
Baka
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nett[le]s July 28th 2011, 11:42 am

チューン wrote:Baka_Saito: WAGL: +0.5; FAGL: Neutral.
Does not answer main question :<
Nett[le]s
Nett[le]s
Leader of Pantsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki July 28th 2011, 11:59 am

Aceykays, came from Soldier Front, was my nickname there for when i cwared with my group.

brought it over to CA, made Motivation, couple months in(talking 4months+) and i remember "name tags" in Soldier front were for all groups, Tv-(enteR name), SkZ-(Whatever), so i made MvN- (was going to be Moti-),was going to be MvN-Aceykays but then i was like fk it, then bam came MvN-Yuki,Then MvN-Yuri,Then MvN-Yuii and ect.

Too lazy to calculate Wagl and Fagl.
Yuki
Yuki
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by Baka July 28th 2011, 12:52 pm

jooseizon SENRYAKU wrote:
Name came from an anime.
Baka
Baka
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nett[le]s July 28th 2011, 12:54 pm

チューン wrote:
jooseizon SENRYAKU wrote:
Name came from an anime.
y u so vague
Nett[le]s
Nett[le]s
Leader of Pantsu

Back to top Go down

Post by SF-Pantsu July 28th 2011, 1:19 pm

SFIIIZULU, Zulu is Z in nato phonetic alphabet. SFIII is randumb.
SF-Pantsu
SF-Pantsu
ちゃんとパンツ入ってるか~
ちゃんとパンツ入ってるか~

Back to top Go down

Post by 1Pantsu July 28th 2011, 2:40 pm

LaggerBR: originally, i wanted my name to be BigFatBR, but i chose LaggerBR instead. big mistake...people actually think i'm brazilian.

1Logic: i was lurking on the Nexon forums, and i found an argument i absolutely needed to bitch at. i didn't have a forum account, so i thought of a name in like 5 seconds, and made the account. somehow, i just decided to stick with the name.
1Pantsu
1Pantsu
Lolicon
Lolicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenfried July 28th 2011, 2:47 pm

Lenfried: It's not that hard is it?

http://behoimi.org/post/index?tags=lenfried

Somewhat NSFW.
Lenfried
Lenfried
ennvoy of the begain

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrDragunovSVD

Back to top Go down

Post by 1Pantsu July 28th 2011, 4:49 pm

反魂蝶 wrote:Lenfried: It's not that hard is it?

http://behoimi.org/post/index?tags=lenfried

Somewhat NSFW.
OMG HNNNNNNNNNNG
1Pantsu
1Pantsu
Lolicon
Lolicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveoebi July 28th 2011, 8:23 pm

If that's not suitable for work. Quit your job.
Steveoebi
Steveoebi
Hackee is a Nooblord

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenfried July 28th 2011, 8:38 pm

Flip to the earlier images.
Lenfried
Lenfried
ennvoy of the begain

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrDragunovSVD

Back to top Go down

Post by eHarmonyFTW July 28th 2011, 8:45 pm

xionic_ninja: wasn't my account originally, my cousin gave up on PC gaming and gave me this. WAGL: -0.5 FAGL: 16

I don't like this name might change it later, who knows. I'm terrible at this game and I lotto a lot. This might explain it. derp
eHarmonyFTW
eHarmonyFTW
Forum User

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveoebi July 28th 2011, 8:59 pm

反魂蝶 wrote:Flip to the earlier images.
I still say if your work won't allow you to look at this. Quit your job.
Steveoebi
Steveoebi
Hackee is a Nooblord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down