TeamDesuMatch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

List of game I probably will and may have played(this is nothing to do with post count herp)

+2
Silent_Pantsu
redeyesultim
6 posters

Go down

List of game I probably will and may have played(this is nothing to do with post count herp) Empty List of game I probably will and may have played(this is nothing to do with post count herp)

Post by redeyesultim July 27th 2011, 4:01 am

Play the game, you just might not regret it.
"Cthulhu Saves the World"
http://store.steampowered.com/app/107310/

Its DAT RETRO who doesn't love retro lolz.
Low price and on steam. Derp? Assuming you like this kinda stuff.
Since i remember all dat cannot handle hotlinking and bandwidth shit I think I'll just post the names and a bit of my thoughts. Ohnoes.

_

"Breath of Death VII"
Story talks bout end of world and start of undead, fucking unicorns and magic flying out of my ass. More or less feels like Cthulhu saves the world....hmmm.....Mostly like it at all because of the retro. THE RETRO.

_

"Project Zomboid"

Bloody hell who doesn't love zombie games in all their shapes and forms...owait. Anyhow the only thing that caught my interest more than other ones is the supposed story of how you die. More or less, you're going to die and it'll be the greatest day of your life hurdur. If one knows that the game is based around the person eventually dying it somewhat feels less likely to be fun and just a diealreadykthxbai.

Meh would like to see more dang completed games, doh well.

_

"Space Pirate and Zombies"

IMA FLYING A SPACESHIP AND FIRING MAH LAZORS! OWAIT ITS SCATTER CANNONS!! Anyhow I likey it a bit but feels like fucking grinding killing ships and reverse engineering those motherfucking better ships. JUST NEED ONE MOTHERFUCKING HUGE HULL! Also I love piloting ships and blowing up others and shit. The zombie portion is just fucking annoying and drags out like a fucker, but i guess thats just my experience. Love how you get to see zombie ship and then its all like ooooooo dats haw-i mean interesting. Hours later you finally see some more fucking zombie ships and by then I'm all like. Fuckthisshit.

Tends to make me ragey and addicted to grinding shit.

_

"King Arthur's Gold"

When you mix in the RTS bit it means you have to rely on your teammates. God damn does it mean better griefing. Don't enjoy it at the moment but keeping tabs on its progress and gonna see if I'll like how it turns out. Comparable to Terraria so I've been told and smoke some weed in the same sentence. Graphics are kind of...?

Strategy could use some touching up since Its all too easy to zerg rush shit and make everyone your bitch.

_

Last edited by WAILORD on July 27th 2011, 12:37 pm; edited 6 times in total
redeyesultim
redeyesultim
Comic Spammer

Back to top Go down

List of game I probably will and may have played(this is nothing to do with post count herp) Empty Re: List of game I probably will and may have played(this is nothing to do with post count herp)

Post by redeyesultim July 27th 2011, 4:10 am

Reserved.

Last edited by WAILORD on July 27th 2011, 12:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
redeyesultim
redeyesultim
Comic Spammer

Back to top Go down

List of game I probably will and may have played(this is nothing to do with post count herp) Empty Re: List of game I probably will and may have played(this is nothing to do with post count herp)

Post by redeyesultim July 27th 2011, 4:18 am

Reserved.

Last edited by WAILORD on July 27th 2011, 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
redeyesultim
redeyesultim
Comic Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by redeyesultim July 27th 2011, 4:35 am

Reserved.

Last edited by WAILORD on July 27th 2011, 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
redeyesultim
redeyesultim
Comic Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by redeyesultim July 27th 2011, 4:46 am

Reserved.

Last edited by WAILORD on July 27th 2011, 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
redeyesultim
redeyesultim
Comic Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent_Pantsu July 27th 2011, 5:06 am

The mod's on this forum are shit
Silent_Pantsu
Silent_Pantsu
~Forum Idol~ (moe moe)

Back to top Go down

Post by redeyesultim July 27th 2011, 5:09 am

Might as well just delete this post since I don't think I would need that much reserve. Also Is it fine to have those slots in reserve or no bausman?

Last edited by WAILORD on July 27th 2011, 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
redeyesultim
redeyesultim
Comic Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by redeyesultim July 27th 2011, 5:13 am

Silent_Pantsu wrote:The mod's on this forum are shit

Three mods and its all like...yeah...although I suppose shit could indeed be fixed if enough of a fuck was given. Wat. Anyways could possibly use a section of games to look at I would say. Anything else I would say would be confuzzled by too many others thoughts on the mind, bleh.
redeyesultim
redeyesultim
Comic Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by redeyesultim July 27th 2011, 5:15 am

Probably could make a list of all the games on one post, but not many posts it would give. Also could use some extra slots of whateverthefuck just cause derp.
redeyesultim
redeyesultim
Comic Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by le reddit maymays July 27th 2011, 5:46 am

Spamming faggot is a spamming faggot.

le reddit maymays
hurr i'm a hoers

Back to top Go down

Post by Nett[le]s July 27th 2011, 8:55 am

Your use of that apostrophe is shit.
Also, redeyes, just try and condense more into one post from now on yeah?
Nett[le]s
Nett[le]s
Leader of Pantsu

https://desumatch.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by redeyesultim July 27th 2011, 12:32 pm

jooseizon SENRYAKU wrote:
Your use of that apostrophe is shit.
Also, redeyes, just try and condense more into one post from now on yeah?
Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. Jeeze no fun when you maketh that kind of response. Go back to china derp. Owait.
redeyesultim
redeyesultim
Comic Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik July 27th 2011, 3:44 pm

wat
Erik
Erik
Banhammer Punching Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by ozzym8 July 28th 2011, 3:30 am

what
ozzym8
ozzym8
God of Spammers

Back to top Go down

Post by redeyesultim July 28th 2011, 4:22 am

Spam peasants I am a SPAMLORD. Bow down and get out. Gay maintenance is still gay.
redeyesultim
redeyesultim
Comic Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by le reddit maymays July 28th 2011, 4:23 am

WAILORD wrote:Spam peasants I am a SPAMLORD. Bow down and get out. Gay maintenance is still gay.

Spamfaggot

le reddit maymays
hurr i'm a hoers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down